1. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICIES IN OUR PRODUCT “INTELLIGENT LOGITY VIDEO CITOFONÍA”
1.1 Our policy for the management and protection of sensitive data, to communicate with residents and owners through the Smart Logity video door phone
One of the fundamental advantages that characterizes our Logity intelligent video door phone product, unlike any other system, is that the user or owner does not have to provide their personal data such as names, identification, landline, cell phone number, email electronic or any other data, so that the porter's staff or the building administration office can communicate with them.
Our system assigns a QR code unique and particular for each dwelling that is delivered precisely by the management office and that does not link at all the private personal data of the residents or owners of the housing units.
This QR code is the one that authenticates the resident or owner in the Logity mobile application downloaded on their cell phone and every time the concierge makes a call from the Logity Console or video intercom or sends a text message, the application of the resident or owner to this code, in an encrypted and automatic way, guaranteeing the privacy and confidentiality of the user
In the event that the resident or owner of the home does not wish to use the Logity mobile application and requires that the calls from the concierge arrive directly to their landline or cell phone, they can register them privately in the Resident Web application in the module of "Transfer". At no time can the porter's staff or the building administration know such data, since they are automatically fragmented and encrypted on our communication servers.
When the concierge of the building makes a call or sends a text message, they dial the number of the house, eg 6203, this is tower 6 apartment 203, which is linked to the QR code and the call or message enters the application through IP communications and if the resident has the "Transfer" option enabled, the call is privately routed directly to the telephone numbers that the same you have enrolled in the application voluntarily.
- Compilation of sensitive information from visitors, (Name, company, photograph, etc.), taking into account the Personal Data Protection Law
The process of collecting income data from people outside the complex, such as visitors and homes, is carried out roughly like any private or state building, but always framed within the spirit and proper interpretation of Law 1581 of 2012 or the General Data Protection Regime. Personal that provides in its Article 4 that:
"In development of the principles of purpose and freedom, the collection of data must be limited to those personal data that are relevant and adequate for the purpose for which they are collected or required. (Underlined outside the text) which in the case of the residential community is synthesized in guaranteeing its security and integrity, these constitutional principles.
Said information is visible and managed only by the residents in question, through the Logity mobile application on their cell phone and by the administrator of the complex or building through the Web Admin application.
Logity stores said information for a period of up to three months, protected by a system of fragmentation, encryption and separation, of operation data, in our communication servers. After that time, it is automatically and permanently deleted.
Any record copies of this information prior to this three-month period can be downloaded and saved at any time by administrators or residents on their own devices.
- Management of the information collected in the "Homes" module of Admin Web Logity
CAny additional information collected by the complex or building or through its officials or dependents in the m“Homes” module of the Web Admin Logity application, it is automatically encrypted and fragmented by the Logity system.
Said information is only managed and known by the group, Logity does not require it at any time for its operation. Therefore, it is optional and the collection and storage carried out by the building administrators or their dependents obey the internal policies of the complex or building.
Internally, we follow rigorous protocols that adhere to our implementation of good information security practices, taking all precautionary measures to protect it against adulteration, loss, consultation, unauthorized or fraudulent use or access. This with the aim that the information is duly protected.
Our company OPEN VOICE SAS under your product “Intelligent Video Doorphone Logity”, DOES NOT collect personal data from residents, visitors or owners for any purpose, even less with a commercial or commercial nature, likewise it does not transfer or sell these to third parties or digital marketing companies.
2. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICIES PROVIDED ON THIS AND RELATED WEB PAGES
Your privacy is very important for us. For this reason, we have developed a Personal Data Treatment Policy that covers how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store the information you provide us on this website.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our personal data processing policies, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law, through this document we request your authorization for OPEN VOICE SAS to collect, store and use your personal data registered in the forms on this website and landing page associated with it or in its database, solely and exclusively for the following purposes:
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you informed about the latest product news, software updates and upcoming events that OPEN VOICE SAS organizes.
- In the same way, it allows us to guarantee an optimal service provided.
- Contact you by any means, be it email, landline, cell phone, or at the registered address.
- Facilitate the correct execution of purchases and provision of contracted services.
- Carry out statistical studies that allow designing improvements in the services provided.
- Manage basic support and administration tasks.
- Inform by any means, the promotions, news, products and services related to the events and editorial products edited and/or marketed by OPEN VOICE SAS or its ASSOCIATED companies, products and services promoted directly by OPEN VOICE SAS Strategic Allies or their ASSOCIATED companies that generate added value for you.
In the same way, through this document we request your authorization for OPEN VOICE SAS to share your data with third parties.
Remember that with this authorization you have the right to:
- Know, update and request rectification at any time of your personal data.
- Request proof of the granting of this authorization
- Learn about the use that OPEN VOICE SAS or its ASSOCIATED companies have made of your personal data;
- Revoke this authorization in case of non-compliance with the aforementioned rights;
- Access your previously authorized personal data at no cost through the CUSTOMER SERVICE line: in Bogotá at 7423140 Ext 315, to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, or go directly to the OPEN VOICE SAS headquarters located at Calle 116 A No. 70C-07 of Bogotá DC
Your personal data will be stored securely, having taken all precautionary measures to protect your information against adulteration, loss, consultation, unauthorized or fraudulent use or access. This with the aim that your information is protected. Your data will be treated in accordance with the Manual of Policies and Procedures for the protection of personal data of OPEN VOICE SAS
By means of this acceptance, you expressly declare that the purpose of the use by OPEN VOICE SAS. give your personal data, you have been fully informed and expressly authorize your data to be shared with third parties, duly authorized by OPEN VOICE SAS., and delivered in accordance with the provisions of the Law.
OPEN VOICE SAS may periodically update its Personal Data Processing Policy. When we materially change the policy, a notice will be posted on our website together with the Data Processing Policy.
If you do not agree with the content of this legal notice, we ask you to express clearly that you are not willing to provide the required personal data, or refrain from registering your personal data in the formats that have been provided.
Logity SAS works every day so that we have a better world.