POLICIES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your privacy is very important for us. For this reason, we developed a Personal Data Treatment Policy that covers how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store the information that you provide us.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our policies for the treatment of personal data and, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
In compliance with the Personal Data protection law, through this document we request your authorization for OPEN VOICE SAS to collect, store and use your personal data registered in this form, in its database, solely and exclusively for the following purposes:
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you informed about the latest product news, software updates and upcoming events that OPEN VOICE SAS organizes.
- In the same way, it allows us to guarantee an optimal service provided.
- Contact you by any means, be it email, landline, cell phone, or at the registered address.
- Facilitate the correct execution of purchases and provision of contracted services.
- Carry out statistical studies that allow the design of improvements in the services provided.
- Manage basic support and administration tasks.
- Inform by any means, promotions, news, products and services related to events and editorial products edited and / or marketed by OPEN VOICE SAS or its ASSOCIATED companies, products and services promoted directly by the strategic Allies of OPEN VOICE SAS or its ASSOCIATED companies that generate added value for you.
In the same way, through this document we request your authorization for OPEN VOICE SAS to share your data with third parties.
Remember that with this authorization you have the right to:
- Know, update and request the rectification at any time of your personal data.
- Request proof of the granting of this authorization
- Know about the use that OPEN VOICE SAS or its ASSOCIATED companies have made of your personal data;
- Revoke this authorization in the event of non-compliance with the rights set forth above;
- Access your previously authorized personal data at no cost through the CUSTOMER SERVICE line: in Bogotá at 7423140 Ext 315, by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or go directly to the OPEN VOICE SAS headquarters located at Calle 116 A No. 70C-07 of Bogotá DC
Your personal data will be stored safely, having taken all precautionary measures to protect your information against adulterations, losses, inquiries, use or unauthorized or fraudulent access. This in order that your information is protected. Your data will be treated in accordance with the Manual of Policies and Procedures for the protection of personal data of OPEN VOICE SAS
By means of this acceptance, you expressly declare that the purpose of the use by OPEN VOICE SAS. give your personal data, you have been fully informed and expressly authorize that your data be shared with third parties, duly authorized by OPEN VOICS SAS., and delivered in accordance with the provisions of the Law.
OPEN VOICE SAS may update its Personal Data Processing Policy periodically. When we substantially modify the policy, a notice will be posted on our website along with the Data Processing Policy.
If you do not agree with the content of this legal notice, we ask you to clearly state that you are not willing to provide the required personal data, or refrain from recording your personal data in the formats that have been provided to you.